วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

About me ~♥

hi! everyone~


My name is Chanikarn Jariya-amornvet. My korean name is Song Soo Woo. hahaaa~ u just call me Karn.
I'm studying at Kasetsart University Laboratory School Kampheangsean Campus Educational Research and Development Center.lol that so long haha I live in Banpoong,Ratchaburi.


but I study in Nakhonpathom. It's very far from my home. I'm fifteen years old. My birthday is 2nd September 1994. My favorite subject is English. I like English because English make me have many international friends. I want to be an accountant but I dislike Math. haha


I have three people in my family, I have one sister. My hobby is chat , listen to music and plays computer games. My favorite food is Fired rice coz it's so delicious :D i'm hungry now hahaa


My favorite color is Purple coz it's beautiful in my eyes. My pet is fish but I don't like it. My favorite pet is dog coz it's realy pretty:DD expecially poodle haha I really love it. My idol is Bie the star and Aum phatcharapha. I like to travel around the word. I have been to Korea and Malaysia. I have many friends from Korea. They are really goood ;PP I like to chat with them.




see ya next time everyone~~~

bye bye ♥

39 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Heyyy !!

    jubbbb *3*

    ตอบลบ
  2. Colour na

    But I beautiful than you!!

    haha

    I'm sorry na

    hahaha

    ตอบลบ
  3. Heyy ,,,

    I already update my blog na
    I hope you see,it's very beautiful na

    haha

    Really na

    ตอบลบ
  4. Your biog has a lots of bie.

    Be careful!

    You lose control of one's senses him

    HAHAHAHAHA

    ตอบลบ
  5. wassap soo.
    Y U can't read korean?
    Y....I don't understand.
    U can tired.
    I'm support 2 U

    ตอบลบ
  6. Bie is Gay!
    Bie is Gay!
    Bie is Gay!
    Bie is Gay!
    Bie is Gay!
    Bie is Gay!
    Bie is Gay!

    55555555555555

    ตอบลบ
  7. bie in 'ดอกรัก ริมทาง'
    very good
    i like him 55

    ตอบลบ
  8. Good at night
    You have a lots of comment.
    Envy!
    HAHA

    ตอบลบ
  9. Hey Karn gumbiie ^^

    comment back to me bang na

    U can talk to me I'm not bite U same puppy--"

    MiZz

    U'r blog so beautiful because have Bie (kidding )^^"

    ตอบลบ
  10. OMG ur blog really COOL !!! ~~~
    I'm JEALOUS !!! HAHAHA

    thanks a lot for ur comment ^O^

    ตอบลบ
  11. บี้ไง

    แกนี่เข้าใจอารายยากจริงๆ เดี๋ยวทุบให้แบนเรย

    ตอบลบ
  12. Who said????
    Bie is GAY ???

    Is that true???
    Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!5555

    ตอบลบ